- Holiday Bright Lights recommends shipping all orders using our preferred carriers. We can, however, ship orders using your own carrier on a “COLLECT” basis. There will be a $35 handling fee per pallet for each “COLLECT” shipment. All freight charges will be billed directly to you by your preferred freight carrier. If you choose to use your own carrier, you are responsible for submitting the BOL and pickup information to HBL. HBL is not responsible for any possible shipping delays resulting from any “COLLECT” shipments.
- Standard LTL Shipments-Freight Cost:
- The following charges will apply to additional freight services requested for all (non-ground) Common Carrier (LTL) deliveries:
- Residential/Inside Delivery $25 ⬥ Liftgate Fee $50
- Appointments $20 ⬥ Address Change $25
- Avoid additional charges, pick up at terminal: $.00
- Expedited shipments can be made available for an additional upcharge. Please contact the HBL office for a freight quote.
- Ground Shipments-Cost of freight will vary depending on the location, weight and size of each box within the shipment. Ground pricing is determined by our online ordering system and based on the shipping criteria of delivery location and box specifications.
- Address Correction Fee: $12 per box
PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION IS CORRECT. If you provide an incorrect name or address that result in correction surcharges from the shipper, you will be billed for those fees. In addition, if we encounter errors while processing your shipment and are unable to contact you for the correct information the order will be held for up to 3 days while we attempt to contact you; then the product will be unpacked and restocked resulting in the assessment of a 5% restocking fee will be applied to your account.
- Delivery of the shipment is contingent upon the weather, fires, accidents, delays of carrier or other delays beyond HBL’s control.
- For products shipped outside the United States, the recipient is responsible for paying any duties or taxes owed in that country.
All freight cost and fees listed above are good thru 12/31/2016.
- Holiday Bright Lights products are carefully inspected prior to packaging and are packed properly for shipment. We can not assume responsibility for damage occurred in transit. If you do not inspect the cartons upon arrival for possible concealed damage, you risk forfeiture of a freight claim. All freight claims for damages or breakage, whether obvious or concealed, must be reported to HBL within 24 hours of receipt.
- If a product is damaged in shipment to you, please note any obvious damage or shortage when you sign for receipt of the shipment. Any shortage and/or damages should be noted on the freight bill prior to the delivery driver leaving. Counting, inspecting and signing for the number and condition of the cartons received on the freight bill are required by HBL before accepting a shortage or damage claim and request for replacement. If you do not inspect the cartons for damages or count for possible box shortages and you do not write any discrepancies on the freight bill, you risk forfeiture of a freight claim. Damaged goods and original packaging must be kept available for inspection and/or pickup by the freight carrier. It is advised to take photos of the damaged carton and product while the driver is still present. Please Note: That should a customer choose not to inspect, count the cartons and sign off on the freight bill with delivery exceptions, they are waiving their right to a shortage and/or damage claim with the freight carrier or with HBL.
- We will replace or refund the purchase value of the damaged item(s) so long as the incident is properly documented and all claims are made with the carrier within the time allotted. If the same product is no longer available a refund will be issued for the purchase. HBL, Inc. reserves the right to refuse returns and not issue a refund or credit for products further damaged upon return shipment and will notify you of such damages at the time they are discovered.